Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Egypt
The M&E Manager will ensure the completion of all M&E activities across project components and will supervise coordination of USAID personnel, CNFA personnel, sub-contractors, and other governmental and non-governmental organizations in regards to M&E activity.
Specific qualifications include:
- 7+ years of progressively responsible work experience in managing complex project of similar size;
- 5 years of monitoring and evaluation work at the supervisory level preferred;
- Experience designing and overseeing M&E data collection and reporting for agriculture/food security projects. Feed the Future reporting experience in also preferred;
- Demonstrated research design and analytical skills with 5 years of agriculture research or monitoring and evaluation experience in Egypt. USAID or other international donor experience is highly-preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to implement, operationalize, and manage information collection and assessment systems;
- Demonstrated ability to create and manage information data bases using appropriate software applications;
- Ability to work in team environment and work with and train non-direct reports to implement programs;
- Strong writing, reporting, and presentational skills.