Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Rwanda
MEL Communications Officer – Rwanda Nguriza Nshore
Brief Project Overview:
The USAID Rwanda Nguriza Nshore Activity seeks to encourage the creation and growth of productive off-farm small and medium enterprises (SMEs) that add value to agricultural commodities, such as firms that provide storage, processing, transportation, or leasing of farm implements. This activity will support these SMEs by strengthening their capacity to access finance, catalyzing a vibrant business development service sector, and removing barriers to investment and finance for banks, microfinance institutions, and private investors interested in working with these SMEs.
Ideal Candidate’s Experience
- 5 years of experience in communications and media, including managing and launching promotional events and materials for donor-funded projects;
- Bachelors or higher in Media, Communication, Development, or a related field;
- Strong verbal and written skills in English and Kinyarwanda are required; Knowledge of French is an asset;
- Experience working on USAID branding and marking strategy, including the development of one-pagers, sector-specific fact sheets, and success stories, a plus;
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
Women and Rwandan nationals strongly encouraged to apply.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.