Team: New Business Development | Commitment: Career | Location: Lebanon
Monitoring and Evaluation Manager – Lebanon
CNFA is currently seeking qualified Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager candidates for the upcoming USAID-funded Lebanon Agriculture Value Chain Development Activity. This activity is anticipated to improve the competitiveness and value of Lebanon’s agriculture and agro-processing sectors, that are served by both local and export markets, by increasing the quality, quantity, and consistency of Lebanese products and companies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all monitoring, evaluation, and reporting activities under the Activity;
- Develop and manage systems to collect and analyze information on inputs, outputs, outcomes, and impact of the Activity;
- Support training of M&E personnel in quality assurance methods;
- Develop and update the Activity Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Plan (AMELP);
- Report results to USAID in a timely manner; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree or higher in monitoring and evaluation, agriculture, statistics, economics, or business administration from an accredited college or university;
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in monitoring and evaluation methodologies (i.e. both quantitative and qualitative data collection, processing, and analysis);
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring and evaluation, collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA) approach;
- Understanding of agricultural production, market systems, and livelihood programming; and
- Demonstrated practical experience in using monitoring and evaluation and learning activities to inform activity implementation and results.
- Professional written and spoken fluency in English and Arabic is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted