Team: New Business Development | Commitment: Career | Location: Zimbabwe
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist – Zimbabwe FtF
CNFA is currently seeking a Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Specialist to support the anticipated Feed the Future Zimbabwe Food Security and Resilience opportunity. The position will be based in Zimbabwe. The M&E Specialist will support monitoring and evaluation efforts for the anticipated four-year Feed the Future project to sustainably reduce hunger, malnutrition, and poverty through inclusive and sustainable agriculture-led economic growth in Zimbabwe.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all monitoring, evaluation, and reporting activities under the award;
- Develop and manage systems to collect and analyze information on inputs, outputs, outcomes, and impact of the Activity;
- Support training of M&E personnel in quality assurance methods;
- Develop and update the Activity Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Plan (AMELP);
- Coordinate Activity M&E with the USAID/Feed the Future project;
- Report results to USAID in a timely manner; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree or higher in monitoring and evaluation, agriculture, statistics, economics, or business administration from an accredited college or university;
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in monitoring and evaluation methodologies (i.e., both quantitative and qualitative data collection, processing, and analysis);
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring and evaluation, collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA) approach;
- Understanding of agricultural production, market systems, and livelihood programming; and
- Demonstrated practical experience in using monitoring and evaluation and learning activities to inform activity implementation and results.
Zimbabwean nationals are encouraged to apply. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.