Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Rwanda
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist – Rwanda Nguriza Nshore
Brief Project Overview:
The USAID Rwanda Nguriza Nshore Activity seeks to encourage the creation and growth of productive off-farm small and medium enterprises (SMEs) that add value to agricultural commodities, such as firms that provide storage, processing, transportation, or leasing of farm implements. This activity will support these SMEs by strengthening their capacity to access finance, catalyzing a vibrant business development service sector, and removing barriers to investment and finance for banks, micro-finance institutions, and private investors interested in working with these SMEs.
Ideal Candidate’s Experience
- Master’s degree required in relevant field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience in a relevant competency area, including statistics, international development, economics or other
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience working on the monitoring and evaluation team for donor funded projects; USAID-funded program(s) highly desirable
- Experience developing monitoring and evaluation systems
- Strong communication skills including the ability to write concise and clear reports
- Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate with wide range of stakeholders both verbally and in writing
- Experience with or ability to learn to use data analytics software (e.g. SPSS, STATA, etc).
- Advanced oral and written communication skills in English and Kinyarwanda required
- Experience with business development services including finance for SMEs a plus
Women and Rwandan nationals strongly encouraged to apply.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.