Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Uganda
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Lead (MEL) – FtF Uganda Inclusive Agricultural Markets Activity
CNFA is currently seeking a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Lead for the upcoming USAID-funded Uganda FtF Uganda Inclusive Agricultural Markets Activity. The position will be based in Uganda. The MEL Lead will provide technical expertise and strategic leadership for all monitoring, evaluation, and learning activities, with the objective of providing project managers and stakeholders with timely data collection and analysis. CNFA considers monitoring and evaluation to be an essential management support function that facilitates evidence-based program management through rigorous identification, testing, and scaling-up of interventions that maximize impact and cost-effectiveness. Ugandan nationals are encouraged to apply.
- Either a Master’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree in related subject
- 6+ years of experience in the integration of M&E into field-level programming is required, experience managing M&E from a country office is strongly preferred;
- International donor experience is required, USAID experience is required;
- Demonstrated experience in developing and operationalizing a comprehensive M&E plan and systems is required; experience doing these activities for USAID projects is preferred;
- Outstanding ability to generate accurate qualitative information and analysis is required and must be demonstrated during the hiring process;
- Expertise in innovative data collection, management, sharing, and visualization is required;
- Familiarity with gender and youth development issues in Uganda;
- Knowledge of agriculture, market systems, resilience, livelihoods, and/or food security is preferred;
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in local languages is a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.