Team: New Business Development | Commitment: Career | Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager– Ukraine
CNFA is currently seeking qualified candidates for Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Manager for an anticipated USAID-funded Agriculture Growth Rural Opportunities (AGRO) in Ukraine. The project is anticipated to support rural community productivity, processing, land market and reform, and access to finance in the country’s agriculture sector.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible management experience in international development projects, including USAID projects, is required;
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant field is required;
- Demonstrated experience in project level impact monitoring and evaluation including developing M&E systems including baselines, indicator targets, data collection, impact assessments, and PMP reporting for donor-funded international development projects is required;
- Demonstrated expertise in developing a project communication strategy; writing compelling success stories, press releases, event memos and other PR materials; solid knowledge of social media, organization of public events is required;
- Experience in training project staff in the use of M&E tools and techniques is desirable;
- Working experience in agriculture development projects is highly desirable;
- Working experience in projects engaging women, youth, poor, ethnic minorities and other vulnerable groups is highly desirable;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is required. In addition, Ukrainian and/or Russian language is preferred;
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.