Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Uganda
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Advisor – FtF Uganda Inclusive Agricultural Markets Activity
CNFA is currently seeking applications for a Monitoring, Evaluation, and learning (MEL) Adivsor for an anticipated USAID-funded Feed the Future (FtF) Inclusive Agricultural Markets Activity in Uganda. The MEL Advisor will provide overall strategic leadership for monitoring, evaluation and learning components of this contract. The ME&L Advisor will be responsible for research, information and knowledge management of the contract. S/he will develop monitoring and learning tools, lead evaluation/assessments and reporting. The Advisor will be responsible for developing the AMELP that includes appropriate indicators, baseline data, and results and produce timely, accurate and complete reports. S/he will also responsible for developing and implementing a clear plan for collaboration and develop a strategy for sharing learning and adaptation.
- Master’s Degree in monitoring and evaluation (M&E), statistics, research methods or related field.
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ work experience, including at least 5 years relevant professional experience managing, monitoring and evaluating complex development activities.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating monitoring, learning, and evaluation processes across multiple programs/ activities, stakeholders and geographic regions.
- Demonstrated experience with monitoring and evaluation tools/ approaches/ practices, including data analysis and report writing, that emphasize system- or market-wide results and impacts.
- Demonstrated experience with USG-funded program management, policies, regulations, and procedures.
Women and Ugandan nationals are encouraged to apply.