Team: Programs | Commitment: Career | Location: Egypt
Procurement Coordinator – Egypt
CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for a Procurement Coordinator position for USAID funded Food-Security and Agribusiness Support (FAS) project. The Procurement Coordinator will support the Procurement Manager in executing day-to-day procurement and contract activities of the Project as per the set procedures, manual, templates and guidelines. The Procurement Coordinator will assist in the procurement of large value goods, works, and services. This position reports directly to the Procurement Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support coordination of tasks related to the procurement of goods, services, and supplies;
- Prepare standard bidding documentation as per CNFA and USAID guidelines and policies in the procurement operations manual
- Support management of the procurement process and execute day-to-day procurement functions, such as: analyzing market conditions, verifying technical specifications or terms of reference, prepare and launch tender documents, arrange and facilitate site visits or bidders’ conferences, facilitate evaluation panels, carry out price reasonableness analysis, prepare selection memos, negotiation memos and purchase orders, etc.
- Provide contract management support services including arranging for proper inspection, ensuring compliance with terms and conditions of contracts, addressing delays, troubleshooting problems, assisting in contract amendments, and ensuring completion of works and delivery of goods.
- Ensure that all approvals and procurement records are kept safely and filed appropriately
- Protect the procurement activity from fraud, waste, and abuse;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required with education and training in procurement, public administration, or a related field;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience working as a procurement professional, knowledge and understanding of best practices in procurement procedures, USAID rules and regulations, project administration and follow-up, and contract management;
- Candidate must have good writing skills in English. Clear written as well as oral communication is a key requirement for this position.
- Prior USAID or other international donor experience required; – Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe applications;
- Arabic AND English language fluency is required.
Please send the following:
1. CV, education verification – diploma,
2. Citizenship verification – ID,
3. Filled USAID 1420 form (https://www.usaid.gov/sites/default/files/AID-1420-17-2.doc),
4. Salary verification – fully signed contract or a paystub, and
5. Three references
Job Contact Person: