Team: Programs | Commitment: Career | Location: Egypt
Project Operations Manager
CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for the USAID funded Feed the Future Egypt, Food-Security and Agribusiness Support (FAS) project. This $23 million project focuses on agricultural value chain development targeting smallholder farmers in Upper Egypt.
The Operations Manager supports the Chief of party (COP) in the overall administration and logistics of the program including management of personnel, reporting, finance, procurement, and compliance. In the absence of the COP, on a temporary basis, the Operations Manager assumes responsibilities for coordinating project management and implementation tasks. The position is based in Luxor, Egypt.
- 10-15 years of experience managing USAID-funded projects of a similar size and scope is required. Specialization in administration and operations is required;
- Egypt experience is required, with experience/knowledge of Egyptian laws and regulations. Upper Egypt experience is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead and manage complex development projects;
- Experience managing horticulture value chains and private sector marketing activities strongly preferred;
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field is required;
- Fluency in written and spoken English