Team: New Business Development | Commitment: Consulting | Location: Lebanon
Proposal Development Technical Lead – Lebanon
The Proposal Development Technical Lead will support the capture effort and technical design for proposal development for the upcoming USAID-funded Lebanon Agriculture Value Chain Development Activity. This activity is anticipated to improve the competitiveness and value of Lebanon’s agriculture and agro-processing sectors, that are served by both local and export markets, by increasing the quality, quantity, and consistency of Lebanese products and companies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a network of key contacts and help organize interviews with Lebanese development implementers and local partners;
- Write programmatic sections of the proposal in close collaboration with the Lead Technical Writer;
- Lead technical design from through final proposal submission, including research, partnering, and supporting writers of all proposal sections; and
- Support the collection of budget numbers for review and inclusion of technical proposal.
- 8+ years of experience in Lebanese agriculture and agribusiness development is required;
- Master’s Degree in related field required, PhD preferred;
- Experience in the development and adaption of value chains, including working with private and public sector actors to foster greater inclusiveness and collaboration, is required;
- Experience designing and/or managing agribusiness development projects is preferred;
- Experience in proposal writing is preferred;
- International donor experience required, USAID program experience required;
- Professional written and spoken fluency in English and Arabic are required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.