Team: Operations and Compliance | Commitment: Career | Location: Washington DC
CNFA is seeking a full-time Receptionist to join our team. Under the direction of the Senior Director, Global Human Resources & Administration, the Receptionist will provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The Receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate staff member;
- Greets office visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable;
- Maintains security by following procedures and maintaining a visitor log;
- Takes and retrieves messages for various staff;
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the office, fax numbers, company website and other related information;
- Receives, sorts and forward incoming mail;
- Maintains and routes publications;
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of regular and express mail services (USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.);
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies;
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating;
- Manage office repair work orders;
- Assists with planning, organizing, setting up and breaking down tasks for office events, including arranging for space, assisting with decorating, agendas, handouts, etc.; and
- Other clerical and administrative duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School diploma and a minimum of two year’s administrative experience required,
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite required;
- A high degree of integrity, accountability, energy and flexibility;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in fast-paced environment;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong conceptual, verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results;
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities;
- Passion and interest to work in an environment with international objectives; and
- Ability to be flexible and interpersonal skills sufficient to interact with employees at all levels.
- This is largely a sedentary role in a professional office environment. This would require the ability to lift up to 15 pounds and bend or stand as necessary.
We are looking to fill this position immediately and will be interviewing qualified candidates on a rolling basis.
Please be advised that employment is contingent on your permanent and legal entitlement to work in the U.S. CNFA does not sponsor work visas.