Team: Programs | Commitment: Procurement | Location: Egypt
Request for quotations for FAS staff Medical Services
RFQ Number: 2018-05-07
Issuance Date: May 16, 2018
Deadline for Questions: May 21, 2018 – 15:00 pm Cairo Local Time
Deadline for Answers: May 22,2018 – 15:00 pm Cairo Local Time
Deadline for Offers: May 27, 2018 – 15:00 pm Cairo Local Time
Description: Request for quotations for FAS staff Medical Services
For: Feed the Future Egypt Food Security and Agribusiness Support Project (FAS)
Funded By: USAID
Implemented By: CNFA
Point of Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Introduction: The Feed the Future Egypt Food Security and Agribusiness Support Project (FAS) is a USAID program implemented by CNFA in Egypt. The goal of FAS is to increase incomes and improve food security for Upper Egyptian smallholder farmers.
The market-driven approach of the project is supported by four interrelated components: (1) improved on-farm production, (2) more efficient post-harvest processes, (3) improved marketing of agriculture crops and products, and (4) improved nutritional status, especially for women and children. In addition to the major components, there are also a number of supporting cross cutting themes including systems strengthening for input suppliers; agriculture processors and support services; a focus on end markets and demand; an understanding of the role of value chain governance; a market systems perspective; recognition of the importance of inter-firm relationships and stakeholder participation; policy and enabling environment; gender inclusivity; and leveraging proven ICT capabilities to bring interventions to scale.
CNFA / Egypt is requesting quotes for the selection of a Medical Services Company. CNFA has offices in the cities of Aswan, Luxor, and Minya. The purpose of this RFQ is to solicit quotations for staff medical services.
The medical services will be provided to approximately 50 staff members, along with their spouses and children (up to 25 years old). In total, eligible dependents and staff will be around 225 persons. . The quotes should include at least each of the following details:
• Annual subscription,
• Medical coverage ceiling,
• Hospital accommodation,
• Hospital inpatient services,
• Out-patient services,
• Company Network for Labs, Radiology, Physiotherapy,
• Dental treatment,
• prescription coverage,
• Optical services & care,
• Pre-existing condition,
• Chronic diseases,
• Critical cases,
• Over sixty coverage,
• Ambulance service,
• Exceptional cases pool,
• Reimbursement and refund policy,
Offerors are responsible for ensuring that their offers are received by CNFA in accordance with the instructions, terms, and conditions described in this RFQ. Failure to adhere with instructions described in this RFQ may lead to disqualification of an offer from consideration.
2. Offer Deadline and Protocol: Offers must be received no later than 15:00, CLT, on May 27, 2018. Offers must be submitted by email to email@example.com.
Please reference the RFQ number in any response to this RFQ. Offers received after the specified time and date will be considered late and will be considered only at the discretion of CNFA. The cover page of this solicitation summarizes the important dates of the solicitation process. Offerors must strictly follow the provided deadlines to be considered for award.
3. Questions: Questions regarding the medical services required & administrative requirements of this RFQ may be submitted no later than 15:00 CLT on May 21, 2018 by email to Procurement@egyptfas.org. Questions submitted in writing; phone calls will not be accepted. Questions and requests for clarification—and the responses thereto—that CNFA believes may be of interest to other offerors will be circulated to all RFQ recipients who have indicated an interest in bidding.
Only the written answers issued by CNFA will be considered official and carry weight in the RFQ process and subsequent evaluation. Any verbal information received from employees of CNFA or any other entity should not be considered as an official response to any questions regarding this RFQ.
Click here to download full RFQ