Team: Programs | Commitment: Procurement | Location: Egypt
RFP: Fixed Assets Evaluation Services
RFP Number: RFP Assets Evaluation Services
Issuance Date: June 5, 2019
Deadline for Questions: June 20, 2019
Deadline for Offers: June 30, 2019
Description: Fixed Assets Evaluation Services
For: Feed the Future Food Security and Agribusiness Support (FAS) Project
Funded By: USAID AID-216-A-15-00022
Implemented By: CNFA
Point of Contact
FAS Procurement Manager
Villa Taie, Gezira Gardens Street, Ramla, El Bairat, West Bank, Luxor, Egypt
Section 1: Introduction, Technical Background and Scope of Work
1.1 Introduction: The Feed the Future Egypt Food Security and Agribusiness Support (FAS) is a USAID program implemented by CNFA in Egypt. The goal of the FAS project is to increase agriculture-related incomes of smallholder farmers in Upper Egypt.
Offerors are responsible for ensuring that their offers are received by CNFA in accordance with the instructions, terms, and conditions described in this RFP. Failure to adhere with instructions described in this RFP may lead to disqualification of an offer from consideration.
1.2: Scope of Work: CNFA is soliciting proposals from property evaluation agencies to provide a comprehensive set of evaluations for land, property, equipment/machinery owned by businesses and farmers in Upper Egypt. The External Evaluator Agency should be able to:
· Perform property valuation and provide current estimated value of the evaluated property in EGP or USD;
· Determine the price of specific land plots per square meter in Upper Egypt. The land plot locations will be identified by the project;
· Evaluate existing constructions and provide estimated value in EGP or USD;
· Evaluate the price of constructions works and provide estimated value in EGP or USD;
· Assign the current market value to equipment that was purchased up to 10 years prior to this evaluation;
· Identify Market Risk and price volatility for evaluated items for upcoming 2 years.
Property evaluation agencies are expected to submit offers according to the proposal instructions contained in this RFP.
1.3: Period of Performance: the anticipated period of performance starts on the date of signing a contract with CNFA and will end on June 1, 2020. The allocated time for evaluating each site is up to a maximum of 7 working days. There is an estimated amount of 15 sites to be evaluated. These sites are situated throughout Upper Egypt.
Click here to download full RFP.