Team: Programs | Commitment: Procurement | Location: Azerbaijan
RFQ: Cold Storage Equipment
RFQ Number: CNFA-AZ-94
Issuance Date: April 12, 2019
Deadline for Questions: April 19, 2019
Deadline for Offers: April 25, 2019
Description: Cold storage equipment
For: Agricultural Support to Azerbaijan Project (ASAP)
Funded By: United States Agency for International Development (USAID) AID-112-C-14-00001
Implemented By: CNFA
Point of Contact
Ms. Konul Veliyeva
Grants and Subcontracts Specialist
1. Introduction: The Agricultural Support to Azerbaijan (ASAP) is a USAID program implemented by CNFA in Azerbaijan. The objective of ASAP is to support the diversification of the economy through initiatives that assist small and medium-sized agribusinesses and farmers to grow. As part of its project activities, ASAP requires the procurement of a cold storage equipment for storage of fruits and vegetables. The purpose of this RFQ is to solicit quotations for this equipment.
The proposed project activity entails building of a 500-550 MT capacity cold storage near the orchard of the beneficiary in order to provide for proper long-term storage of fruits and vegetables, thereby enabling sales of produce in and out of season to increase profitability.
Offerors are responsible for ensuring that their offers are received by CNFA in accordance with the instructions, terms, and conditions described in this RFQ. Failure to adhere to instructions described in this RFQ may lead to disqualification of an offer from consideration.
2. Offer Deadline and Protocol: Offers must be received by no later than 18:00 Baku local time, on April 25, 2019.
Please reference the RFQ number in any response to this RFQ. Offers received after the specified time and date will be considered late and will be considered only at the discretion of CNFA. The cover page of this solicitation summarizes the important dates of the solicitation process. Offerors must strictly follow the provided deadlines to be considered for award. Offers must be submitted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Questions: Questions regarding the technical or administrative requirements of this RFQ may be submitted by no later than 18:00 Baku local time, on April 19, 2019by email to email@example.com. Questions must be submitted in writing; phone calls will not be accepted. Questions and requests for clarification—and the responses thereto—that CNFA believes may be of interest to other offerors will be circulated to all RFQ recipients who have indicated an interest in bidding.
Only the written answers issued by CNFA will be considered official and carry weight in the RFQ process and subsequent evaluation. Any verbal information received from employees of CNFA or any other entity should not be considered as an official response to any questions regarding this RFQ.
4. Technical Requirements: The table below contains the technical requirements of the cooling system. Offerors are requested to provide quotations containing the information below on official letterhead or official quotation format.
Technical Specifications of the Cooling Systems:
– Compressor (CC31PC11 or similar)
– Coolant – R450A
– Evaporator with controller, 3 fans
– Humidifier (NEB 6500 or similar)
Click here to download full RFQ.