Team: Programs | Commitment: Procurement | Location: Egypt
RFQ: Red Palm Weevil Devices
RFQ Number: CNFA-FAS-RFQ-Red Palm Weevil Devices
Issuance Date: Oct. 28 2019
Deadline for Offers: Nov. 07 2019 @ 3:00pm
Description: Red Palm Weevil Devices
For: Egypt Feed the Future Food Security and Agribusiness Support (FAS)
United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
Contract Number: AID-263-A-15-00022
Implemented By: CNFA (Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture)
Point of Contact: FAS Procurement Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Introduction: CNFA is a non-profit international development organization based in Washington D.C. which currently implements the Feed the Future Food Egypt FAS project in Egypt. As part of project activities, the CNFA/FAS Project requires the purchase, delivery, installation & training for Red Palm Weevil Devices for Aswan & Luxor Farmers. The purpose of this RFQ is to solicit quotations for these items.
Offerors are responsible for ensuring that their offers are received by CNFA in accordance with the instructions, terms, and conditions described in this RFQ. Failure to adhere to instructions described in this RFQ may lead to disqualification of an offer from consideration.
2. Offer Deadline and Protocol: Offers must be received no later than Thursday, November, 07 2019 @ 3:00pm Cairo local time by either email or hard copy delivery. Any emailed offers must be sent to email@example.com. Any hard copy deliveries must be stamped and signed by the offeror’s authorized representative and delivered to the FAS office located at Villa Taie, Gezira Gardens Street, Ramla, El Bairat, West Bank, Luxor, Egypt. Hard copies shall be addressed to FtF Egypt FAS Procurement Manager.
Please reference the RFQ number in any response to this RFQ. Offers received after the specified time and date will be considered late and will be considered only at the discretion of CNFA. The cover page of this solicitation summarizes the important dates of the solicitation process. Offerors must strictly follow the provided deadlines to be considered for award. Offerors are encouraged to submit offers for the specifications listed; materials and equipment with alternative specifications may not be considered.
Offeror may include discounts in its offer. The discount should be clearly indicated. CNFA may select the most favourable overall solution after taking into account any discounts offered.
Only written answers issued by CNFA will be considered official and carry weight in the RFQ process and subsequent evaluation. Any verbal information received from employees of CNFA or any other entity should not be considered as an official response to any questions regarding this RFQ.
4. Technical Requirements: The table below contains the technical requirements of the commodities/services. Offerors are requested to provide quotations containing the information below on official letterhead or official quotation format.
· All commodities must be delivered and installed at the business location in Luxor and Aswan. Delivery location addresses are listed below in the section 7 of Annex III. Training must be performed on the use and maintenance of the commodities and must be provided onsite at the business location.
· The commodities must be accompanied by the necessary accessories / training kit necessary for properly installing and commissioning the commodities as well as training.
· CNFA reserves the right to vary quantities specified in the RFQ during negotiations, at the time of issuing purchase order(s), and/or during the validity of the contract.
· Offerors must complete the following table as part of a full and complete offer submission.
· Column 4 is to be filled in by the offeror and must detail what is offered (for example the words “compliant” or “yes” are not sufficient).
· Column 7 allows the offeror to make any relevant comments on the proposed commodities and to include references to documentation describing the proposed commodities and their features in greater detail. The referenced documents can be attached to the offer as annexes.
Click here for full RFQ: