Team: Programs | Commitment: Procurement | Location: Egypt
RFQ: Supply of IT equipment for Global GAP component/ERP System
1. Introduction: The Egypt FAS is a USAID program implemented by CNFA in Egypt. The goal of the FAS project is to provide support to smallholder farmers in Upper Egypt.
As part of project activities, the FAS Project will train and assist 2,000 farmers in gaining Global GAP and Fairtrade certification. For this purpose, FAS Project is procuring a farm management ERP software for which the below listed hardware is necessary. For the complete list of IT items to be purchased with this RFQ, please refer to Section 3. Technical Requirements of this document.
Offerors are responsible for ensuring that their offers are received by CNFA in accordance with the instructions, terms, and conditions described in this RFQ. Failure to adhere with instructions described in this RFQ may lead to disqualification of an offer from consideration.
2. Offer Deadline and Protocol: Offers must be received no later than 4:00PM, Cairo Local Time (CLT) on May 24, 2018. Offers must be submitted by email. Any emailed offers must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any hard copy deliveries must be stamped and signed by the offeror’s authorized representative and delivered to the FAS procurement team.
Please reference the RFQ number in any response to this RFQ. Offers received after the specified time and date will be considered late and will be considered only at the discretion of CNFA. The cover page of this solicitation summarizes the important dates of the solicitation process. Offerors must strictly follow the provided deadlines to be considered for award.
3. Technical Requirements: The table below contains the technical requirements of the commodities. Offerors are requested to provide quotations containing the information below on official letterhead or official quotation format in accordance with the following assumptions:
All the specifications mentioned here in this document are the minimum specifications.
The Supplier should consider the software provided and this should be consistent with the Hardware configuration offered:
· Operating Systems should be compatible with: Microsoft Windows, Linux Ubuntu LTF 12.04, Linux CentOS 6.3 and Oracle Linux 6, Unix, etc.
· Database Software should be compatible with: All proprietary database software such as Microsoft SQL Server, ORACLE RAC 11g, Sybase, etc
· Application Software should be compatible with: JAVA 6 with JDK, Apache 2.x with PHP 5.2, SharePoint.
· Set of media kits containing recovery Software, OS images, drivers and utilities shall be supplied on CD/DVD for the workstations, laptops and desktops.
· Brochures and catalogues are required for all of the Items included in this RFQ.
· Offerors should submit their “best offer” for each item in full compliance with the technical specifications, i.e. one quotation per item, and should not provide multiple varieties for consideration.
· Offerors may submit quotations for Software alone, Hardware alone or both.
Quantities indicated for Software or Hardware will be indivisible. Offerors must offer the entire quantity or quantities indicated for software alone,hardware alone, or both.
· Offerors must submit quotations with clearly specified unit prices, and these unit prices should remain unchanged should CNFA request to increase or decrease the quantity of items proposed in the table below. CNFA will not consider offers which provide quotations without unit prices.
Click here to download complete RFQ