Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Egypt
Senior Grants Manager
The Grants Manager will be responsible for overseeing the design, administration, implementation, and compliance of all grants under this program, while building the capacity of local staff to better understand grant administration. This position will be based in Cairo.
Specific qualifications include:
- 8+ years of experience in grant management is required, experience in private sector work is preferred;
- Experience working on USAID-funded or other international donor-funded projects is required;
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required, Master’s degree is preferred;
- Experience working in Egypt or the MENA region is highly preferred;
- Strong verbal and written skills in English is required, and Arabic is preferred.