Team: New Business Development | Commitment: Career | Location: Burkina Faso
Senior Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Specialist – Burkina Faso
CNFA is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Senior Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Specialist for a USAID-funded Markets and Nutrition Activity in Burkina Faso. The project is anticipated to strengthen market systems such that household incomes and nutritional status are sustainably improved through enhanced performance of commodity market systems, increased utilization of quality inputs and services, and increased local consumption of nutritious, safe foods for chronically vulnerable populations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all monitoring, evaluation, and learning activities under the award;
- Develop and manage systems to collect and analyze information on inputs, outputs, outcomes, and impact of the Activity;
- Support training of M&E personnel in quality assurance methods as well as capacity building and facilitation training of local partners M&E practices;
- Develop and update the Activity Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Plan (AMELP);
- Coordinate Activity M&E based on USAID’s Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) approach;
- Report results to USAID in a timely manner; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree or higher in monitoring and evaluation, agriculture, statistics, economics, or business administration from an accredited college or university;
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in monitoring and evaluation methodologies (i.e. both quantitative and qualitative data collection, processing, and analysis);
- Demonstrated experience in USAID’s collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA) approach;
- Understanding of agricultural production, market systems, and livelihood programming; and
- Demonstrated practical experience in using monitoring and evaluation and learning activities to inform activity implementation and results.
- Demonstrated practical experience implementing adaptive management with the CLA approach, particularly in shock-prone environments.
- Practical experience promoting gender equality, women’s empowerment, and youth development.
- Fluency in both English and French is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.