Team: New Business | Commitment: Small Business Annoucements | Location: Washington DC
Small Business Day at CNFA
CNFA is a leader in international agriculture development with existing programs in 15 countries, CNFA is committed to working with small businesses to help carry out its mission to stimulate economic growth and improve livelihoods. CNFA is pleased to announce our inaugural “Small Business Day at CNFA”, scheduled to take place on October 3rd, 2018 at our headquarters, located at 1828 L Street NW, Suite 710, Washington, DC.
About the Event:
CNFA is inviting small business services that support our technical programming, our business development needs, and our overall business operations, including IT, Finance, HR, and Compliance functions. This event is an opportunity for CNFA to connect with the small business community and for small business owners to showcase their organizations, learn more about CNFA’s work, meet our team, and explore how our organizations can work together. We are interested in small businesses that:
· Are US-based and registered as US small businesses.
· Have experience implementing international development projects.
· Are willing to present about your business (in-person is preferred but video conference/Skype format is acceptable).
Technical areas of expertise of interest to CNFA:
· Social and behavior change
· Technology solutions
· Market information systems
· Cold chains
· Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene
· Natural Resources Management
· Livestock and small ruminants
· Irrigation and small-scale infrastructure
· Access to finance
· Any other area complementary to agriculture
· Monitoring and Evaluation
· Operations (IT, HR, Finance, Compliance/Legal)
How to attend:
CNFA invites interested registered small businesses to submit an application by clicking “Apply” to participate in this event and completing the form by 5pm, EST on August 31st. Please note that applications to attend will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we will provide details to selected participants in advance of the event.
Please respond before August 31st. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you October 3rd, 2018 at Small Business Day at CNFA!