Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Rwanda
Social and Behavior Change (SBC) Officer
Brief Project Overview
The USAID/Rwanda Feed the Future Orora Wihaze- Increased Protein for Dietary Diversity Activity will sustainably increase the availability of, access to, and consumption of animal-source foods (ASF) to improve the dietary diversity scores of women of reproductive age (15-49 years), especially pregnant and lactating women (PLW) and children between the age of 6-23 months (CU2) in poor rural households. The target value chains for the activity are poultry, egg, pig, goat and fish.
CNFA is currently seeking applicants fora Social and Behavior Change Officer. Women and Rwandan Nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Ideal Candidate’s Experience
- Degree in public health, communications, or related field; advanced degree is preferred;
- At least 2 years of experience leading social and behavior change activities to improve nutrition outcomes for women and young children in poor and rural areas.
- At least 5 years of experience implementing behavior change and community mobilization campaigns.
- Experience working on USAID-funded or other international donor-funded projects is preferred;
- Experience working in Rwanda is highly preferred;
- Strong verbal and written skills in English and Kinyarwanda; French is an asset.