Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Malawi
Strategic Learning Lead – Malawi
CNFA is currently seeking a Strategic Learning Lead to support its Development Food Security Activity in Malawi. The position will be based in Malawi. The Strategic Learning Lead will support strengthening stakeholder collaboration and coordinate learning activities across all sectors and activities of the program. CNFA is a global leader in building strong and stable agricultural value chains and has 15 years of experience in Malawi agriculture.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with monitoring, evaluation, and learning and technical teams to ensure collaboration and learning across all projects in the implementation area;
- Work with external stakeholders including host country government, international donors, multilateral organizations, and the private sector;
- Ensure that adaptive learning is use within and across all the project’s multi-sectoral interventions;
- Implementation of diverse and adaptive knowledge sharing activities within and outside of the project;
- Improve knowledge sharing and applications and strengthen activity-based capacity;
- Strategic leadership of collaborating, learning, and adaptation efforts.
- At least five (5) years of experience in the integration of CLA into field programming is required, experience conducting such programming in Malawi is strongly preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, nutrition, international development, or related field required, Master’s degree preferred;
- Experience collaborating with a variety of external stakeholders including the host country government, international donors, and private sector;
- Experience developing and applying resources to create, capture, organize, and share knowledge across technical sectors;
- Demonstrated knowledge of agricultural, livelihoods, and/or food security programming preferred;
- Experience with international donor projects, especially USAID and Food for Peace preferred;
- Strong English ability required, knowledge of local languages preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.