Team: CNFA Europe | Commitment: Consulting | Location: Washington DC
STTA: Administrative Support
This consultant will provide administrative backstopping support and recruitment support to CNFA Europe’s program backstopping team.
General Job Responsibilities:
- Support the Program Management Unit in overseeing operational and programmatic success;
- Draft scopes of work for consultants; assist in recruitment of highly qualified consultants, including reviewing applicant CV’s, conducting interviews, and processing contracts per CNFA Europe policies and processes;
- Support home office and field-office procurement efforts and ensuring compliance with donor, CNFA, and project procurement policies
- Facilitate procurement of visas for travelers and other consultant travel mobilization logistical efforts;
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness or related field.
- Strong conceptual, verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to initiate and organize work while establishing priorities in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment to meet deadlines with attention to detail;
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities;
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required; and
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against individuals on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.