Team: Programs | Commitment: Consulting | Location: Pakistan
STTA: Bookkeeping in QuickBooks (2 Positions)
Project Name: CNFA-AMD/ Project Number AID-391-C-15-00003
Assignment Title: Short Term Consultant Bookkeeping in QuickBooks (2 Positions)
Reports to: Senior Manager Finance & Compliance
Place of Performance: Lahore
LOE: 45 Days
The U.S.-Pakistan Partnership for Agricultural Market Development (AMD) activity in Pakistan is a USAID funded activity implemented by CNFA with the goal of supporting the development of Pakistan’s commercial agriculture, particularly through improving the ability of Pakistan’s agriculture and livestock sectors to meet both international and domestic demand and requirements in targeted product lines in citrus, mango, high value/off season vegetables and livestock. AMD’s targeted interventions such as training, matching grants, and technical assistance is aimed to leverage private sector investment and encourage innovation. Together, these interventions will upgrade and streamline supply chains, optimize profit margins, increase in horticulture produce export, enhancing participation of women entrepreneurs, and ultimately make Pakistani mango, citrus, meat and HV/OSV production and marketing more profitable and competitive.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- We are looking for 2 experiences bookkeeper for short term bookkeeping assignment at the close out stage of Project who are well versed with QuickBooks accounting system.
- Preparing payment vouchers as required.
- Entering paid invoices on the accounting system, paying suppliers by the due date of payment.
- Production of routine and non-routine reports as required
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations.
- Maintenance of files to the required standard
- Administration duties, such as dealing with post, filing
What we are looking for
- Previous work experience on Quick Books within an office environment is required
- Keen attention to detail skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment and on own initiative
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience in a bookkeeping role.
- Clear understanding of basic accounting principles
- Pakistani national;
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline or a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with minimum of 1 year experience of bookkeeping using QuickBooks in office environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral. Fluency in regional languages preferred.
Preferred Personal Skills:
- Team player, with excellent organizational skills, demonstrable training design and delivery, time management;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- The short term consultants will report to Senior Manager Finance and Compliance.
- Working Conditions / Special Considerations:
- The employee is expected to comply with the terms and conditions as noted in the letter of agreement with CNFA.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
All applicants should submit their CVs to email@example.com, with the words “Consultant – Bookkeeping in QuickBooks – AMD” in the subject line.
Applications will be seen on rolling basis