Team: New Business | Commitment: Consultant | Location: Washington DC
STTA: Cost Proposal (Budget) Preparation Support
CNFA requires the services of an independent contractor for a period of between five and eight weeks to support proposal budget preparation.
- Prepare assigned cost proposals (budget and budget notes) with respect to pricing, solicitation compliance, internal CNFA requirements, and the evolving technical proposal;
- Create/adapt assigned budget templates to meet solicitation requirements;
- Review and provide feedback on subcontractor budget submissions.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in international development, agriculture, economics, finance, or other pertinent field; Master’s preferred;
- Minimum of three years’ experience with financial and/or programmatic management of USAID-funded programs;
- Ability to independently read and interpret contractual documents, and grants, operating instructions, policies, and procedure manuals;
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel and MS Word;
- Authorization to work in the United States required.
Please include a completed 1420 with your application.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against individuals on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted