Team: Programs | Commitment: Consultant | Location: Egypt
STTA: M&E Advisor
CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for the USAID funded Food-Security and Agribusiness Support (FAS) project. This project focuses on agricultural value chain development targeting smallholder farmers in Upper Egypt.
• The goal of this assignment is to provide technical support to strengthen the M&E System’s data collection, management and reporting components. Specific duties include:
Review of FAS M&E system (data collection, management and reporting practices) and recommend improvements to meet USAID Data Quality standards, observing best practices and following guidance provided by CNFA headquarters and USAID. This may include but is not limited to developing or updating, and documenting: data flow protocols/staff responsibilities; a filing system for hard copy files; and data collection and management templates and Excel forms.
• Updating the project M&E Plan including Project Indicator Reference Sheets (PIRS) as needed to reflect any revisions to the M&E System protocols.
• Developing an M&E Field Guide for the project to document the field-level, FAS-specific M&E processes including data flows for each indicator
• Develop training material for FAS staff on MEL and project-specific MEL processes.
• Work with FAS M&E staff to build their capacity by identifying areas of weakness and providing coaching and support where needed.
The consultant will report to the CNFA headquarters Director of M&E. This assignment will require travel to Luxor, Egypt as soon as possible. The estimated anticipated level of effort is 18 workdays.
• Significant M&E experience with USAID Feed the Future programs.
• Experience operationalizing program M&E plans.
• English proficiency and excellent written communications skills; Arabic proficiency preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against individuals on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.