Team: Programs | Commitment: Consulting | Location: Nigeria
STTA: Organizational Performance Improvement Needs Assessment
The Feed the Future Nigeria Agribusiness Investment Activity seeks to engage qualified business development consultants to conduct a series of organizational performance improvement assessment for select producer associations, private sector firms, government agencies and agribusiness SMEs in the focal states. This is a short-term technical assistance (STTA) position, reporting to the Activity’s Agribusiness Director and the Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Manager.
- At least 5 years’ experience in providing business development services toagriculture and agribusiness firms.
- Proven experience in the use ofone or more of the following tools: PACT’s Organizational Capacity Assessment Tool (OCAT)and Organizational Performance Index (OPI), ScopeInsight’s SME Assessment tool, Six Sigma, and any other relevant tools related to assessing a company’s functional, organizational, and performance structures.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills in English, including business and performance improvement plans.
- Knowledge of other local languages is a plus.
- Experience in working with donor-funded projects is strongly preferred.
In the application (letter and CV), the applicant must clearly explain how s/he meets the essential and desirable skills, qualifications and experience as mentioned above. Please send all communications to email@example.com.Closing date for applications is October 4, 2019.