Team: New Business Development | Commitment: Consulting | Location: Washington DC
STTA – Technical Writers
CNFA is seeking the services of lead technical writers for a short- to medium-term assignments to support global new business opportunities. Selected consultants will work closely with CNFA staff and be responsible for conducting research, drafting, editing, and reviewing proposal technical sections.
Tasks & Deliverables
- Conduct background reviews to learn the context and donor priorities in target technical areas and geographies;
- Support proposal teams with technical design and lead the drafting of technical narratives;
- Support the team in writing other sections of the proposal, as required.
- Conduct capture trip(s) as agreed with the team.
- Demonstrated expertise in agricultural value chains, market systems, trade, and exports required;
- 5+ years of proposal writing and/or project management experience in the international development field required;
- A Master’s degree in agriculture, economics, management, international development, or a related field of study, or equivalent work experience required;
- Strong writing and editing skills required;
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills required;
- Familiarity with CNFA’s technical and geographic program areas preferred;
- Experience in devising an approach for graphic designs strongly preferred.