Team: CNFA Europe | Commitment: Career | Location: Tanzania
Team Leader, Consulting Services for Fund Manager, SAGCOT Investment Project – Tanzania
CNFA is seeking a Team Leader for the Consulting Services of Fund Manager activity under the Southern Agricultural Growth Corridor of Tanzania (SAGCOT) project. SAGCOT Catalytic Trust Fund (CTF) has received funding from the World Bank (WB) for stimulating business linkages between stallholder farmers and value chain buyers operating in Tanzania through Matching Grants. SAGCOT-CTF has been established as a public-private partnership to stimulate responsible and sustainable commercial development in the Southern Corridor of Tanzania and ensure clear benefits for smallholder farmers and their communities while improving food security, environmental sustainability and increased incomes.
- At least a postgraduate degree in business administration, agricultural economics, financial management, Law or an equivalent qualification;
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in agribusiness project management with at least 5 years project management of matching grants (or related project) financing;
- Successful track record of soliciting funds for financing agricultural value chain;
- Experience utilizing combination of analytical, statistical, and empirical methods to gain deep understanding of design and minimize overall development timelines;
- Demonstrated ability manage complex and multi stakeholder agribusiness projects;
- Ability to communicate complex technical and business issue completely, concisely, and effectively to enable high-quality decision making and drive cross-functional alignment.
- English fluency required, knowledge of Swahili strongly preferred.
Women and Tanzanian national professionals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis. Deadline for submission is November 17, 2017.