Business Plan Development for Soy-Based Animal Feed
Farmer to Farmer Description
Farmer-to-Farmer is a USAID-funded initiative to send American agricultural/agribusiness experts to developing countries to offer technical assistance to our host organizations. These trips are volunteer-based, but with all expenses covered by CNFA, and typically last between two and three weeks.
The host, a private farmer based out of Dondo, Mozambique, aspires to expand his existing business to include the production ofsoy based animal feed through a strategic partnership with local soybeanproducers.
- Assist in the development of a production plan
- Assist farmers in defining resources necessary to implement the production plan (labor, machinery, tools, etc.)
- Assist farmers in developing a clear vision for the business venture and partnership
- Experience developing business/strategic plans, preferably in the agricultural industry
- A backgroundin agricultural production
- Previous experience working with rural communities, in Sub-Saharan Africa is preferred but not required
- Must be citizen or permanent resident of the U.S
How to Apply
Please email your CV to F2Finfo@cnfa.org with ‘Business Plan Development for Soy-Based Animal Feed’ as the subject.