Marketing and Business Plan Development
Farmer to Farmer Description
Farmer-to-Farmer is a USAID-funded initiative to send American agricultural/agribusiness experts to developing countries to offer technical assistance to our host organizations. These trips are volunteer-based, but with all expenses covered by CNFA, and typically last between two and three weeks.
Associacao Santa Isabel, a farm association based in Lamego, produces a variety of vegetables, cereals and legumes. The association is requesting a volunteer to assist with a marketing plan that will enable them to provide a greater distribution of products to a wider market. They would benefit greatly from technical assistance in business and marketing development to increase their potential for economic growth.
• A greater understanding on the part of the association on the network and structure of commercialization in order to increase economic potential.
• Extensive knowledge in agricultural record-keeping systems and agricultural business development
• Experience in adult education and instruction
• Previous experience working with rural communities in Sub-Saharan Africa is preferred but not required
• Must be citizen or permanent resident of the U.S
How to Apply
Please email your CV to F2Finfo@cnfa.org with ‘Marketing and Business Plan Development’ as the subject.