Farmer to Farmer Description
Farmer-to-Farmer is a USAID-funded initiative to send American agricultural/agribusiness experts to developing countries to offer technical assistance to our host organizations. These trips are volunteer-based, but with all expenses covered by CNFA, and typically last between two and three weeks.
Estrell Trading Company, a peanut butter producer located in Blanytre, Malawi, is seeking assistance from F2F to improve its production practices.
- Assist in the development of a production plan
- Increase in total sales due to increased production capabilities.
- Experience in agriculture business plan development
- Experience and extensive knowledge of peanut production
- Experience in adult teaching
- Previous experience working with rural communities, experience working in Sub-Saharan Africa is preferred, but not required
- Must be citizen or permanent resident of the U.S
How to Apply
Please email your CV to F2Finfo@cnfa.org with ‘Peanut processing’ as the subject.