USAID Agriculture Program
The USAID Agriculture Program is a five-year program (2018-2023) that accelerates the growth of agricultural sub-sectors that show strong potential to create jobs, grow incomes, and increase micro, small, and medium enterprise (MSME) revenues.
- Increase Productivity and Productive Capacity;
- Maximize the Benefits of Cost-share Grants and Address Value Chain Gaps through processing, storage, and other techniques;
- Provide Technical Assistance to Meet International Standards and Certifications;
- Strengthen Linkages within Agricultural Value Chains and to New Markets;
- Strengthen Capacity of Cooperatives, Extensions, and Other Service Providers and Associations by providing cost-share grants and demand-driven technical assistance to grant beneficiaries.
- South-East Europe Development (SEEDEV)
- World Food Logistics Organization (WFLO)