Under the supervision of the Senior M&E Specialist, the Learning Advisor will be responsible fordesigning and implementing the Hinga Weze learning agenda and evaluating project data to identify successful approaches and trends at the field level. S/he will also assist the M&E Program Unit in developing MEL systems and plans. S/he will be required to create learning tools and manuals, and organize learning exchanges between Hinga Weze staff, other implementing partners, USAID, and GOR stakeholders.
- At least 7 years of experience in the design and implementation of learning agendas, evaluation of project data to identify successful approaches and trends at the field level, the development of MEL systems and plans;
- BSc or higher in data management, information technology, or a related field;
- Fluency in English and advanced level of French and Kinyarwanda Fluent speaker of French and Kinyarwanda; and advanced speaker of English;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in fast-paced environment;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Experience working on USAID or other international donor-funded programs a plus;
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
Women and Rwandan Nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.