CNFA is currently seeking Chief of Party applications from qualified candidates for the upcoming FY 2019 USAID-funded Burma Agri-food System Support Activity. This activity will focus on transforming the agriculture and food systems in designated zones of influence in Burma by increasing productivity, inclusiveness, and competitiveness of key value chains.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field is preferred, or a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with an additional 10 years of senior level agriculture experience;
- At least ten (10) years of professional experience working in agricultural value chain, agri-food system strengthening, or agribusiness development programs;
- At least five (5) years of work experience as Chief of Party or a similar level managing large, complex agri-food system, agribusiness agricultural development programs with a value chain, production, and increasing competitiveness focus;
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing complex private sector development programs with extensive local capacity building components;
- Prior work experience with USAID-funded agricultural develop projects, or similar international donor-funded programs;
- Ability to work with agri-food, agribusiness firms, and financial institutions desired;
- Demonstrated effectiveness in strategic thinking and policy analysis and able to dialogue with high level host country government officials desired;
- Prior relevant work experience in Southeast Asia. Burma (Myanmar) experience is strongly preferred;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills required; and
- Fluency in English required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.