CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for the upcoming FY 2019 USAID-funded Burma Agri-food System Support Activity. This activity will focus on transforming the agriculture and food systems in designated zones of influence in Burma by increasing productivity, inclusiveness, and competitiveness of key value chains.
CNFA is seeking applicants for the following positions:
- Agricultural Value Chain Specialist
- Agri-food Systems Expert
- Gender and Youth Specialist
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
- Food and Nutrition Specialist
- Market Systems Specialist
- Production Specialist
- Administration and Operations Specialists
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, economics, international development, or a related field is required; Master’s degree or higher is preferred;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in subject matter is required;
- Demonstrated proposal development experience, including providing technical oversight and leadership; experience with USAID-funded agricultural development projects highly preferred;
- Experience working in Burma or Southeast Asia is highly preferred;
- Ability to travel;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.