CNFA is currently seeking qualified candidates for Deputy Chief of Party (COP) for an anticipated USAID-funded agriculture activity in Ukraine. The project is anticipated to support rural community productivity, processing, profitability, export and access to finance in the country’s agriculture sector.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible management experience in international development projects, including USAID projects, is required;
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant field is required;
- Deep understanding of the operating context and stakeholder relationships in the agriculture sector in Ukraine or other Eastern European countries is required.
- Demonstrated professional success in managing USG funded projects of a comparable size and scope in developing countries is required; Strong understanding of USAID rules and regulations is required.
- Working experience in agriculture development projects is required;
- Working experience in projects engaging women, youth, poor, ethnic minorities and other vulnerable groups is highly desirable;
- Experience in overseeing grants programs and monitoring and evaluations efforts in accordance with USAID rules and regulations is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is required. In addition, Ukrainian and/or Russian language is preferred;
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.