Team: New Business Development | Commitment: Consulting | Location: Washington DC
Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant
CNFA is currently seeking a Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant to support proposal development on multiple US Government proposals. The position will be based in Washington, DC.The Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant will be responsible for writing M&E and logical framework sections on assigned proposals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review assigned solicitations and ensure responsiveness to all solicitation requirements regarding M&E;
- Write all M&E and logical framework sections on assigned proposals within the schedule established by CNFA, address feedback, and provide inputs for the reviews of each color draft;
- Work with the technical team to set beneficiary and other targets, including the identification of relevant indicators and the creation of custom indicators, for each assigned proposal and;
- Coordinate activities with the technical team and writers to ensure M&E is fully integrated throughout each assigned proposal
- Minimum of six (6) years of relevant, progressively responsible experience is required;
- Proven track record in the evaluation and assessment of agricultural development projects and Ease of Doing Business indicators is required;
- Master’s degree, or higher, in economics, business administration, statistics, social sciences, or a related field, is required, and;
- Complete technical familiarity with USAID evaluation methods and standards is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.