Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Washington DC
Program Development Coordinator
The Program Development Coordinator is an integral member of CNFA’s New Business Development Team contributing to the business development process in the construction of winning proposals enabling the organization to grow strategically.
- Identifying and tracking business development prospects including intelligence gathering of new businessopportunities;
- Supporting prospective candidate capture and proposal development initiatives andactivities;
- Developing, building and maintaining relationships with multiple sources and contacts, both internally andexternally;
- Thoroughly reviewing solicitation documents, and creating comprehensive outlines to guide proposal preparation, including productioncalendars;
- Developing country-profile documents to inform marketing and business development initiatives;
- Closely monitoring the proposal process from release to submission, liaising with staff and partners to ensure that deadlines are met;
- Organizing and helping to facilitate proposal planning meetings with staff and partners;and
- Representing CNFA at conferences, workshops, client meetings and other relevant industry gatherings.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; Master’s degree in a related fieldpreferred;
- Minimum two years of experience in proposal preparation or relatedprofession;
- Two or more years of relevant international development experience highly desirable;
- Ability to travel internationally;and
- Current US work authorization required.
We are looking to fill this position immediately and will be interviewing qualified candidates on a rolling basis.
Please be advised that employment is contingent on your current permanent and legal entitlement to work in the U.S. CNFA does not sponsor work visas.