Team: New Business Development | Commitment: Career | Location: Washington DC
Program Development Administrator
The Program Development Administrator is an integral member of CNFA’s Program Development team and will be responsible for all administrative tasks in support of CNFA’s program development activities. The successful candidate will be a motivated, team-oriented, self-starting administrative professional who is both thoughtful and able to react quickly to opportunities and needs as they arise.
- Manage the consultant and contractor procurement processes and prepare and process resulting agreements and subsequent invoices;
- Provide administrative support to the Program Development team;
- Prepare and process travel logistics for new business team members and consultants, including coordinating flight reservations and procurement of visas, making hotel reservations, preparing travel advances, and giving advice on requirements for travel;
- Support post-travel arrangements, including reviewing and finalizing travel reimbursements and expense reports and facilitating approvals of consultant deliverables in coordination with proposal teams;
- Compile inputs to produce cost proposals, ensuring compliance with solicitation requirements;
- Process paperwork for proposal recruitment;
- Set up Program Development team meetings;
- Compile informational matrices for proposals as required in solicitations; and
- Other administrative-related tasks as assigned.
- A minimum of 3 (three) years of administrative experience in a high demand office environment, preferably in an international organization or non-profit;
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or proven administrative experience;
- Prior experience in arranging travel logistics and managing basic contracts;
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills;
- Superior writing, proven organization skills, with strong attention to detail;
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize within the context of a shifting workload;
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the utmost discretion;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to maintain efficiency and a steady pace in the face of strict and multiple deadlines;
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a multicultural environment;
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, SharePoint, and internet research; and
- Fluency in Spanish and/or French preferred but not required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.